Saturday, June 12, 2010

Live Your Life to the Max!

So, what would you do if you won $100 million dollars?

Lotto Max Ontario has announced that no one won the $50 million jackpot last night, and now the jackpot has jumped up to an estimated $95 million dollars.

O - M - G

I have yet to check my own ticket from last night's draw as 15 bonus $1 million prizes were awarded, but it really makes one wonder.

What would you buy if you won such a huge prize?  I mean, I am not greedy, I'd be thrilled with $10,000!  But as I dream about what I would do with such a substantial amount of money, the thought of potentially winning is enticing.

First things first:

A zebra print car...ferrarri preferrably!  (there was no photo though...)


Next up, I would book a month long vacation with Ryan to Bora Bora!


Followed by a trip to Rome!

                                                     

When I come back I would make a huge donation to the Canadian Cancer Society.  A society that is making cancer history.

                                        
Oh and then I would totally buy a thousand pairs of shoes.  Literally.

                                                      
Then I'd call up my new BFF Sarah Jessica Parker to go shopping with me in NYC...and she'll be all like "OM-geeee Leslie!  What took you SOOO long?!"


                                                             

Then I'd set up all of my family for the rest of their lives so that they wouldn't have to worry about anything finacially ever.

Oh and I'd buy Ryan a 200 inch television to go in our new mansion.

                                                       

But does money bring happiness?  Sure, of materialistic things.  If I won - amazing.  If I didn't, I'm just as happy.  I have my health.  My family.  Ryan.  My life.

But oh, the shoes I could buy!....

What would YOU buy with $100 million?



1 comment:

Amy B said...

I've only ever thought about what to do with $1 million. I can't even wrap my head around $100 million.
We have debts to pay off, which would be the first thing, and we'd buy a house, help our families, set the baby girl up for her education and probably go travelling.
My charities of choice would be CHEO, the Alzheimer Society and the Canadian Cancer Society.
There's also a good chance that we would start up our own business.